Good Day Friends,
Today is OBD! I am happy to announce the first podcast on my blog. It’s been a long decision but it was finally made and so here it is. You will need:
1. Time 2. A Heart Willing To Learn 3. The Holy Spirit
I Hope you enjoy this podcast.
God Is Uncompromising Published on PodOmatic
A few scriptures to go along with the Podcast:
- Psalm 57:7 “My heart is steadfast, O God, my heart is steadfast! I will sing and make melody!”
- Proverbs 20:28 “Steadfast love and faithfulness preserve the king, and by steadfast love his throne is upheld.“
- 2 Peter 1:6 ” 5 For this very reason, make every effort to supplement your faith with virtue, and virtue with knowledge, 6 and knowledge with self-control, and self-control with steadfastness, and steadfastness with godliness, 7 and godliness with brotherly affection, and brotherly affection with love.”
- Colossians 4:2 “Continue steadfastly in prayer, being watchful in it with thanksgiving.”
- Exodus 20:6 “but showing steadfast love to thousands of those who love me and keep my commandments.”
- 1 Chronicles 16:34 “Oh give thanks to the Lord, for he is good; for his steadfast love endures forever!”
One person, in the Bible, has talked about Gods amazing-saving-grace and steadfast love all the time. David. He knew what it meant to give himself up daily. He was a great in expressing his worries, doubts, love, joy, in the simplest form known to human nature. With out voices. With praise and worship. It was natural for David, the anointed king, to give up his desires and wants to God as if his life depended on it. And so shall I be. I want to depend on God and no one else. Unless God says otherwise, I look toward Him, and Him alone.
Maybe in a later podcast or blog, I’ll talk about the promise ring and necklace plus the letters. Give you more of an insight on promises and how I’ve progressed since then and now.
B’ Sweet~Stay Sweet,